Reply to Post

illini67
November 20, 2022 @ 03:50 PM

I was fortunate enough to be in school when Dick Butkus and Jim Grabowski were playing. That Rose Bowl team was wonderful and fun to watch. I have had season tickets since the early ‘70’s and drive a minimum of three hours one way for each game. While living in Pennsylvania, we never missed a home. I have seen good teams, bad teams and many in between teams. I am one who has asked for us to be competitive. We finally have that and I am so proud of them.

This is undoubtedly the best staff we have had since probably Mike White. They have taken the players they inherited and turned them into not only a competitive team, but a winning team. I am proud of each and every player on our team. I am proud of every member of our staff, including the student managers. Are they perfect? Heavens no. But they are fun to watch and fun to root for.

Those people whom you have quoted are not fans. They are mercenaries who have their own agenda that in my opinion is not healthy for anyone, especially those espousing the these repugnant thoughts.

Thanks for your comments Robert. Glad you are no longer quiet!

Post Preview