Regarding Guerrier's 10 rebounds with zero points, it certainly is rare, but not unheard of. Since the '79-'80 season:
- 2 instances of double-digit rebounds and 3 points scored
- Aaron Jordan in a home win over Northwestern in 2019 had a single 3 pointer go down on 1-6 shooting to go with 10 rebounds
- Cheser Frazier in 2006 had 3 points on 0-2 shooting and 3-4 FTs along with 11 rebounds (a 6 assists) in a home win over Belmont
- 5 instances of only scoring 2 points with double digit rebounds
- Da'Monte Williams had 2 points on 0-2 shooting (2-2 FTs) in the above mentioned loss against Cincinnati in Kansas City in 2021 with 10 rebounds
- Nnanna Egwu had 2 points on 1-4 shooting in a 2015 road loss to Nebraska to go with 10 rebounds, in a game that ended with a score of 53-43 (yikes)
- Jereme Richmond had 12 rebounds and 2 points on 1-7 shooting in the infamous loss to UIC and Robo Kreps at the United Center in 2011
- Mike Davis in 2010 shot 1-2 and had 11 rebounds in a road win over Indiana. The Illini entered halftime down 13 and ended up winning by 6. Davis ended his career with 29 double-doubles, the second most since 1979 only behind Kofi's 45.
- Chester Frazier, in a 2008 home win over Eastern Michigan had 11 rebounds and shot 1-2
- Only 1 instance of double digit rebounds to go along with 1 point
- In 2000 Sergio McClain had 10 rebounds and 1 point (0-8 shooting from the field and 1-2 from the free throw line) in the home overtime win over Seton Hall in a matchup of two Top 10 teams
- In addition to Guerrier's game Tuesday evening, there have been 4 other times an Illini player had double digit rebounds with 0 points.
- Da'Monte Williams actually did it the last time we played Marquette, in 2021. He had 11 rebounds and 0 points on 0-2 shooting
- Chester Frazier had 13 rebounds and 0 points on 0-2 shooting in a road loss to Wisconsin in 2009
- Chester Frazier in a 2007 road loss to Indiana (pre Eric Gordon chest bump) had 10 rebounds and 0 points shooting 0-5 and 0-3 from the free throw line.
- Fess Hawkins had 0 points on 0-1 shooting and 10 rebounds in 24 minutes in a 1998 win against #14 Clemson (67-50) in a game played in Greenville, SC.
Lots of Damonte and Chester in this list, 2 players who were certainly offensively challenged but could battle for rebounds when needed. Chester ended up with 2 career double-doubles, but both were of the Points/Assists variety. Both actually happened in a span of 4 games in 2006 at the beginning of his sophomore season against Florida A&M (13&10) and Bradley (10&11). Damonte ended his career with 2 double-doubles of the more traditional Points/Rebounds type. Both occured in the Covid 2020/2021 season when for a few months he was a better shooter. He had 11 & 10 against Ohio and 12 & 10 against Purdue